The winner of the hair clip is...

Elisa Kate at Talking To The Moon
The winner of the note cards is...

Trudy
The winner of the silicone cupcake molds is...

Gwen
The winner of the gift tags is...

Lisa at All That and a Box of Rocks
The winner of the $10 credit from Alongfortheride is...

Elysa at Musings From Graceland
The winner of the free 8x10 print from f2images is...

Candace at Everything by Prayer
~Congratulations to all of our winners!Please send me an e-mail with your full names and addresses and You will be recieving your prizes in the next few weeks, Lord willing!
libby.lillyflower@gmail.com
~The winners will have 3 days to send me their contact info. Sadly, I will have to draw another winner if you fail to contact me before then. :( So, get typing, ladies!!
libby.lillyflower@gmail.com
~The winners will have 3 days to send me their contact info. Sadly, I will have to draw another winner if you fail to contact me before then. :( So, get typing, ladies!!
How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI will send you an email. :o)
Thanks~
Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks
PS-I have a girly pink gift package giveaway on my blog. Come sign up!
My email addy is:
ReplyDeletejimelm "at" windstream "dot" net
And thank you! I am so excited. :D
Wow! Thanks! I emailed you the stuffs. :D You made my day today and everyday that I wear this cute little hair clip!!! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://sittingalonetalkingtothemoon.blogspot.com/
~Elisa:)