Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Liquid Sunshine blog party

There is a wonderful blog party here on Olivia's blog. Here are my answers.

Favorite season, and why?
I LOVE spring, everything is so fresh and new, not to mention the nice cool temperatures. Not hot, cool. :D

How would you describe your personal style?
Hard to say... maybe quiet at times, and overflowing at others?

What is one weired thing you can do? (The stranger the better)
I think the strange thing about me is... I can't do anything strange. :O :D

Rain or shine?
I think I like warm rain better, but if it was cold I would like shine better.

Confession time...what's a flaw of yours?
I have a quick temper and a rather sharp tongue, but I am in better control of both than I was a year ago. Praise God!

Favorite music?
I love old hymns and gospel music as well as Celtic Woman.

Have you ever made a decision and quickly regretted it?
How about the time I decided to try an experiment on my shirt? Lets not say any more. :D

Who do you admire/look up to?
God first and foremost, and my family second.

You've won an unlimited supply of... what?
Exercise machines. I am SOOOOO out of shape, especially since we moved into town and I can't go outside very much.

If you were an animal, what would you be?
A horse. undoubtedly a horse. Or maybe a bird of prey. :D

If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
I would want to be even closer to God than I am now, and be a good example of a Christian young woman.

You are now a gazillionaire... what do you spend your money on?
First I would get myself a good sized house out in the country, then use the rest for God's purposes.

Classical music: love it or hate it?
I love classical music. Period.

Phobias?
Small, tight places. Once when I was small, I was shut in a cardboard box, and it was not a good experience.

Hop on a plane and live somewhere for a year...where is it, and why?
I would have to say Scotland. Hard to say why, I've just always wanted to. :D

Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Introvert. Whenever I have to talk to someone new of my own accord, I always break out in a cold sweat.

Would you/do you perform on stage?
I used to do Irish dancing, but I couldn't find time for it in the last few years.

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking out the blogs on the blog party link list and I found yours. It's so nice when I find people who have given similar answers to me, even if it's only one or two. I've had a big problem with my temper too, but in recent times I've really tried hard to overcome that. It's so nice to see that you are one of the few people I've seen so far who don't hate classical music, or are indifferent.
    Imogen
    www.dancingdragonflysisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from the God's Daughter giveaway, and I love your blog!

    {I also saw that you put "Lord of the Rings, you should definately do that next" and I totally agree with you!}

    I am totally following your blog now...

    :D
    ~Abi
    @ preserving-flowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete