Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 100th post giveaway! (closed)

Well, here we go! I have 6 lovely prizes for y'all today! I would like to thank each of the generous sponsors for making this giveaway possible.


The Rules are as follows,

{MANDATORY ENTRY FOR ALL PRIZES IS:}

... post a comment telling me you would like to enter

{EXTRA ENTRIES FOR ALL PRIZES ARE:}
~You MUST Make sure to post a comment separately for each extra entry, OTHERWISE it only counts as one!~

1. Post about this giveaway on your blog
{1 Entry}

2. E-mail at least three friends about this giveaway
{1 Entry Each}

3. Heart these Etsy shoppes
{1 Entry for each shoppe you heart}

4. Visit and find your favorite thing from these shoppes, and comment
{1 Entry for each item you tell me about}

5. Tweet or FaceBook about this giveaway
{1 Entry Each}

6. Follow my blog
{3 Entries}

7. Add the Sponsors to your 'circle' on Etsy
{1 Entry}

8. If you buy something from any of these shops, :) you get
{5 Entries!!}
Here are the lovely prizes!


This beautiful hair clip.




A set of lovely note cards!

12 Silicone Round Cupcake/Muffin Cake Baking Molds
Two of these silicone cupcake molds.

Distressed Vintage Bird Gift Tags - Set/5

This set of cute gift tags.

Peony Hair Pin- Crimson

A $10 credit for her shop.

And
8x8 Restless

Any 8x10 print of your choice!

1. This giveaway is only open to U.S. Residents. I'm sorry! :(

2. You are only eligible to win one of the prizes.

3. Your entries don't go for one specific prize; you could win any of them.

4. This giveaway ends at 12:00 a.m., EST, March 31st!

Thanks again for all the wonderfully talented sponsors!
So, what are y'all waitin' for? Get typing!

60 comments:

  1. Hey Libby...this looks like a fun giveaway! I'd like to enter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing at the different stores was the shabby chic coin envelope and tags mini album from the whimsypics shop :)
    my email address in case i win is hollyjeanjackson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so pretty, I love the birds!! :) I would love to win those lovely prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From f2images I LOVE the Magnolia and the Majestic prints!! :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From alongfortheride I love her rosette pendants, my favorite is the gray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. from Whimsy Pics I love all the vintage bird stuff...I would love to frame those around my house instead of sending them as cards in the mail! Too pretty to give away! ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to win! Very cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Can you please enter me into your giveaway as well?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog! Please enter me to win. I know your mom thru FIAR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AND I posted about it at my fb. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! Please enter me in your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty blog you have here! Please enter me in your giveaway!

    Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following your blog now. :o)

    Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog. Please enter me in your giveaway.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are wonderful prizes. Love the birds here, very pretty and relaxing background.

    I'll be back to share my favs from the etsy shops. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful blog! Please enter me in your giveaway!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I added the sponsors to my circle on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heart PrettyNods on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I heart diymold on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I heart whimsy pics on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I heart along for the ride on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I heart f2images on Etsy!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the prints of the old typewriter and old phone at f2images!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The green tea mum earrings are really pretty at along fot the ride!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love, love the French Script Love Bird Pillow Cover at Whimsy pics!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the rosette earrings at PrettyNods!

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like Ruby Shoe Co. on FB

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like whimsy pics on FB

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the cupcake/muffin molds at diymold.

    stanley923 (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I wanna enter! I would love an 8x20 print :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. From PrettyNods:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69498989/the-poet-pretty

    ReplyDelete
  33. From Ruby shoes Co:
    The Mary jane ones

    ReplyDelete
  34. From Diymold:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62839288/12-silicone-round-cupcakemuffin-cake

    ReplyDelete
  35. From WhimsyPics:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/70010936/butterfly-placecards-blank-set6-mini

    ReplyDelete
  36. From Along for the ride:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/67606278/chains-and-beads-necklace-bubble-gum

    ReplyDelete
  37. From f2images:
    I love all of this shop... there are so many amazing pictures!!!!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/37278555/8x8-twilight?ref=v1_other_1

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to follow.. but for some reason it wont let me using my account.. looks like I'll have to do that later. Rats. :P

    ReplyDelete
  39. I already ♥ Along for the Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My Favorite thing from DIYmold is this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62854021/silicone-cake-mold-cake-pan-handmade

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite item from Whimsypics is this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65507251/altered-altoids-tin-dreams-2011-calendar

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favorite thing from Along For The Ride is this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65399787/chains-and-beads-necklace-sea-glass

    ReplyDelete
  43. My faves from F2images are these:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/22305891/5x10-typewriter-3
    AND
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/40354488/5x5-starflex

    BOTH of my hobbies! writing and Photography!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome prizes! I would love to enter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love to enter! :)

    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  46. I posted a link on facebook

    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete