Miss Lucia Over at From Under My Little Umbrella is the co-host of a lovely blog party. Check out my answers
What are two songs that describe you? That would be hard to say since I don't listen to much. :)
What do you most fear? Tough question. I'm not afraid of much. I suppose I would be most afraid of black widow spiders.
What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? I don't really have a dominate color in my wardrobe... I just wear what's comfortable and (partially) stylish. (Though I must admit, most of my favorite clothes are a nice warm pastel yellow;)
How do you normally do you hair? In a braid held off my neck with my Lilla Rose flexi clip.
Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? Milkshakes. Definately milkshakes. (now if the question centered on a particular flavor, I might have chosen the smoothie. A pineapple milkshake would not appeal to me;)
Do you like the color pink? If it were a very light pastel (almost white) shade of pink.
What is your favorite flower? I like almost all flowers. For store bought (cut) flowers I like white roses, but for grow-it-yourself flowers I love daffodils. :)
How many states have you been to? Two as far as I know. :)
What is your favorite thing about June? Sunshine, no school, everything is green, fresh (early) produce, and a nice shade tree with a swing under it to sit and read in. :D :D
Describe your "dream wedding location." I would love to be married in a garden under an arch of blooming honeysuckle just after rain. (Particular, I know ;)
What is your favorite flower? I like almost all flowers. For store bought (cut) flowers I like white roses, but for grow-it-yourself flowers I love daffodils. :)
How many states have you been to? Two as far as I know. :)
What is your favorite thing about June? Sunshine, no school, everything is green, fresh (early) produce, and a nice shade tree with a swing under it to sit and read in. :D :D
Describe your "dream wedding location." I would love to be married in a garden under an arch of blooming honeysuckle just after rain. (Particular, I know ;)

Hi Libby!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you decided to join our party! :o) I love the answers you chose. <3
~Lucia
Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you win a prize! :)