Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Best of the West

The three best cowboy movie stars (in my opinion ;) could be none other than...

#1 Could be none other than..
Roy Rogers :)

With his wife Dale

And his pal Trigger ;)

#2 Is one of the oldest singing movie cowboys (who, by the way, started Roy on his career)...
Gene Autry


Gene, by the way, would be my #1 cowboy but Roy sings better ;) :D

And his horse Champ :)

And

#3
John Wayne

I like his earlier pictures better



That's my list of cowboys ;)
Who are your favorite movie stars from back then? I won't take any that are later than the 50's :D

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like Steve McQueen from "Wanted: Dead or Alive." I don't know what year that was, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ashley, that one is from the 58-60's. =D

    ~L

    ReplyDelete