
If you had a horse what would you name it?
Valkyrie
If you had the power to change just one thing in the world what would it be?
Murder, abortion included.
If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I would wish to stop animal abuse.
If you were a super hero which one would you be?
that would be hard to say since I don't really know of any that I like.
If you could make up a super hero what would he/she be like?
Her name would be Rose, and she would be able to blend in with her surroundings and all animals would trust her.
The favourites...
Book?
The Chronicles of Narnia and the Tales of Redwall.
TV show?
Wishbone.
Animal?
Either horses or birds of prey.
Bug?
Butterflies.
Color?
Yellow or blue.
Type of clothing?
Skirts ( namely hoops;) and blouses, and absolutely nothing tight.
Least favourite...
Bug?
Ants and beetles.
Color?
I can't say that I have one.
Book?
I can't put my finger on one in particular, but most of the ones written nowadays.
Animal?
Snakes, Rats and mice.
Type of clothing?
most of the stuff I see in the store, tight shirts that come really low, tight blue jeans and pants, etc...
TV show?
I can't think of any I've seen that I don't like.
Now I tag:
Eldarwen, The Faithful Elven Princess
Jenna, Where the Heart Remains
Abigail, A Light to Follow
No comments:
Post a Comment