Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Have any of you ever seen...

Tonight being movie night at my house, we're watching a movie called Faith Like Potatoes. Have any of you ever heard of , or seen it? If you have I'd like your views on it.





1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have seen this movie. We own it, actually. :) It's a great storyline...about having faith in God, no matter what happens. There is just one part that I wouldn't recommend children under 13 to see. I don't want to ruin the movie for you, but it's a part where a little boy gets run over by a tractor. :( It's a very sad part. Anyway...um...that's the only part that I can think of that is 'bad'. The rest of the movie is very, very good, though! I really enjoyed it. Hope you do too. ;)
    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    PS: Aw, and thank you for putting me on your blog list :)

    ReplyDelete